Richly Fruited Hot Cross Buns Waitrose 4 per pack
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Best served toasted.
Slice in half and serve, or lightly toast under a preheated grill and top with Waitrose English butter. Serve immediately.
Preparation and Usage
Serving Suggestion: Best served toasted. Slice in half and serve, or lightly toast under a preheated grill and top with Waitrose Butter. Serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Waitrose Limited, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA, UK.
Card - Card - Widely Recycled; Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Mixed Vine Fruits (32%) (Sultanas, Californian Raisins, Currants and Chilean Flame Raisins), Water, Yeast, Cornish Butter (Milk), Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Broad Bean Flour, Milk Whey Powder, Wheat Dextrose, Invert Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Emulsifiers Calcium Steroyl-2-Lactylate and Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Rapeseed Oil, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest, Salt, Rye Flour, Flavouring, Potato Starch, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Flour Treatment Agent Ascorbic Acid, Maize Starch
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Bun|
|of which saturates||1.7g||1.2g|
|of which sugars||25.9g||18.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.