Offer - Romano Peppers Waitrose 180g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per kg: £10.50
An especially sweet tasting variety with a tender skin. Crisp and colourful sliced into salads, or delicious roasted whole and with savoury stuffings for a more intense flavour
By choosing these product you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle. waitrose.com/lovelife for more information.
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Best served at room temperature.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Red Romano Peppers
Refrigerate after purchase.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||6.1g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining
1 hr 15 mins
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Stir fries are really wonderful to get into making. They are quick and you can really up your intake of veggies without it seeming like a chore. I suggest getting all of the ingredients together first and then it takes about 10 minutes cooking to be on the plate. Chillies boost the metabolism and the lime and basil make it a flavour packed dinner. By Sophie Michell
Cook's Notes For a perfectly crisp tempura coating, the oil needs to be very hot and the batter light, so don't overwhisk the batter or crowd the wok.
Variation Add a handful of cherry tomatoes to the roasting tin along with the peppers. Cheat... Use 3–4 ready-roasted peppers from a jar. Simply slice and serve with the cooked fish and salad.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.