Romano Peppers Waitrose 180g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
£10.50 per kg
An especially sweet tasting variety with a tender skin. Crisp and colourful sliced into salads, or delicious roasted whole and with savoury stuffings for a more intense flavour
By choosing these product you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle. waitrose.com/lovelife for more information.
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Best served at room temperature.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Red Romano Peppers
Refrigerate after purchase.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||6.1g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
There's something so appealing about serving up individual dishes, straight from the oven to the table.
Finding a delicious salad that can be prepared in advance for Shabbat or Yom Tov is always good news. The ingredients blend well together and do not wilt when served the next day. This low fat recipe provides a fine source of vitamin C. In this recipe, all the vegetables are roasted and have a slightly smoked caramelised flavour. Use the finest olives and tomatoes for the final presentation and taste.
Quick and easy to make, great for teenagers coming in from school starving to prevent them reaching for the biscuit barrel. This is a good way of using up leftover chicken from Sunday lunch. You could add a couple of handfuls of frozen peas, some sliced mange tout or chopped baby sweetcorn. Children can tear up the cooked chicken with their fingers and instead of chopping the baby sweetcorn they can break it into pieces instead which gets round them using sharp knives. Peppers, spring onions and coriander can be chopped using kitchen scissors instead of knives too. Older children and teenagers could make the whole recipe from scratch once you've taught them how to use the kettle and gone through the dangers of boiling water.
Romantic dining at home with a touch of heat.
Pasta and meatballs have got to be one of the most popular family style Italian meals of all time. What I like about this recipe is the tasty tomato and pepper sauce which accompanies it. I have used red and yellow peppers with some chopped parsley, thickened with tomato passata and red wine. Make double quantities of the sauce, so that you can freeze one portion for another time.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.