Roseval Potatoes Waitrose 500g
A small red oval variety with deep yellow flesh and waxy texture, which is especially good in salads. Steam or boil and enjoy either hot or cold.
Keep in a cool dark place
Hob - From Ambient. Boil 15-20 mins.
Scrub and rinse the potatoes well to remove any soil and place in a pan with just enough water to cover, add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender.; Oven cook - From Ambient. Sautee
Preheat oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. Wash and dry the potatoes, but don't peel them. Cut into slices around 1/4" (8mm) thick and tip the potatoes onto a baking tray with 1 tbsp olive oil and salt and pepper to taste, mix well. Bake in the oven until golden-brown and cooked through (about 30 mins). Serve hot from the oven.
Gas 4, 180°C, Fan 160°C 20-25 mins.
Adjust oven rack to lowest position. Turn the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Wash potatoes and either use whole or half (adjust cooking times accordingly). Toss potatoes as required with oil and pepper. Arrange, if halved cut side down on a baking tray. Roast until tender and golden brown, about 25 minutes (check after 15 minutes). Cooking times will vary if halved as this depends on the sizes of the potato. Transfer to a serving dish.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary dependent on seasonality
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||1.3g|
|Vitamin C||16.0mg (20% of NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
Lightly smoked salmon fillets are baked between layers of potato, scattered with fennel seeds and dill.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.