Offer - Rowse Blossom Pure & Natural Squeezable Honey 340g
Rowse Squeezable Pure Natural Blossom Honey is 100% pure natural honey in a convenient, non-drip bottle.
This superior honey with a smooth consistency and delicious flavour is perfect for spreading on toast, croissants and fresh crusty bread. It is also ideal for use in cooking, baking and desserts.
Store at room temperature.
Unsuitable for infants under 12 months.
If honey begins to crystallise, stand bottle in warm water (max 60°C) to make the honey clear again.
Before use. unscrew cap, remove foil seal from bottle, replace screw cap.
Preparation and Usage
Ideal for use in cooking, baking, adding to cereals and hot drinks or simply spreading on toast. Honey may naturally crystallise. If so, stand in hot water until it becomes clear again. Unscrew cap and remove foil before use. Unsuitable for infants under 12 months.
Country of Origin
Product of more than one country
Rowse Honey Ltd.,
Bottle - Plastic - Widely Recycled
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Blend of EC and non-EC honeys.
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
Delicious on its own or with slices of chicken breast
Recipe kindly provided by Pink Lady Apples.
You'll love these delicious, honey coated slices of dried apple. They are simply divine especially when you need a sugar hit with the honey and natural sweetness of the Pink Lady apples working together - avoid the chocolate bar and head straight for the apple crisps!
A poached duck egg with English asparagus is a fantastic way to celebrate the English asparagus season and makes a fantastic brunch or light lunch.
The granola provides fibre, and the addition of the natural sweeteness of the honey combined wit the low far cottage cheese makes this a tasty post-dinner snack.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-May-2015 at 00:34. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.