Rude Health Organic Muesli The Ultimate 500g
£1.02 per 100g
Sweetness from fruit, not refined sugar
The fruits in this breakfast bring so much more than natural sweetness; they release energy slowly so they won't make your blood sugar spike and crash. Berries give you a variety of flavour bursts, whereas the other dried fruits have their own textures and sweetness. In the meantime you're getting so much that sugar can't provide: antioxidants, vitamins, fibre and a whole riot of tastes.
At Rude Health we only use the kind of ingredients you'd have in your own kitchen - nothing artificial, nothing refined.
We source our ingredients from fields, orchards and vines - not laboratories. We think food should be made out of food - not thickeners, preservatives, colourings, flavourings and other additives. The proof is in the taste, try it for yourself. When you've got food this good inside you, you'll be up for everything.
We couldn't improve on The Ultimate Muesli. So we created The Ultimate Granola instead. Try it for a crunchier, richer kind of perfection.
you've photobombed a climber on a Himalaya summit. You organise an ultimate Frisbee game on the beach. Your dancing ends up on Youtube.
Food for thought
What we leave out is just as important as what we put in. If you'd like to hear us rant about the ins and outs of food, farming and other words starting with F, drop into rudehealth.com/rants.
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram /rudehealth
- Brands: Rude Health
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Kosher, Wheat Free, Organic, Vegetarian
- Options: Vitality healthy food
Store in a cool, dry place.
Preparation and Usage
How we like it
What could you possibly add to something with 23 perfect ingredients? We enjoy ours with organic milk and crank up Jimi Hendrix's Ultimate Experience as an accompaniment.
Return To Address
Be rude (or nice) to us:
69-79 Fulham High Street,
T: 020 7731 3740
Country of Origin
69-79 Fulham High Street,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
EU Organic - GB-ORG-02 EU/Non EU Agriculture
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Almonds, Contains Barley, Contains Brazil Nuts, Contains Hazelnuts, Contains Oats, Contains Rye, Free From Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Oats, Rye Flakes, Raisins, Sultanas, Barley Flakes, Apricots, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Dates, Golden Linseeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Cranberries, Quinoa Flakes, Apple, Buckwheat Flakes, Goji Berries†, Hazelnuts, Puffed Rice, Blueberries†, Poppy Seeds, Linseeds, Cinnamon, † Approved non-organic ingredients
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic; Kosher
|Typical Values||per serving*||per 100g|
|Energy||195.6 kcal||326 kcal|
|825 kJ||1375 KJ|
|of which saturates||0.8g||1.4g|
|of which sugars||7.3g||12.2g|
|*60g The Ultimate Muesli|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.