Offer - Rude Health Organic Porridge Fruity Date 500g
71.8p per 100g
Sweetened the natural way, by fruit
The fruit in this porridge grew its own sugar, we haven't added any to it, as we think nature did a pretty good job. Nature also included antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and distinct flavours with the apples, dates and apricots in this porridge. Good work nature.
At Rude Health we only use the kind of ingredients you'd have in your own kitchen - nothing artificial, nothing refined. We source our ingredients from fields, orchards and vines - not laboratories. We think food should be made out of food - not thickeners, preservatives, colourings, flavourings and other additives. The proof is in the taste, try it for yourself. When you've got food this good inside you, you'll be up for anything.
We think this porridge tastes best made with just milk, which helps to bring out its seductive sweetness. For a full porridge sutra come to rudehealth.com/recipes.
Find us on facebook, twitter, pinterest and instagram rudehealth
- Brands: Rude Health
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Kosher, Wheat Free, Organic, Vegetarian
- Options: Vitality healthy food, On Offer
Store in a cool, dry place.
Cooking Instructions - General. 1 cup porridge (about 50g)
2 1/2 cups milk or half milk and half water (250ml); Hob - From Ambient. In a Pan: Bring to a boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.; Microwave - From Ambient. Pour ingredients into a bowl and cook on full power for 2 minutes then stir. Cook for a further minute, then stir. Leave to cool and thicken for 2 minutes.
Preparation and Usage
If you like dates, why not eat them cold, in our No Flamin' Raisins Muesli. And if you like dates on the go, try The Pumpkin Bar, a veggie energy boost with a pinch of cinnamon.
Country of Packing
69-79 Fulham High Street,
Full Product Name:
Organic Porridge Fruity Date
EU Organic - GB-ORG-02, EU Agriculture
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Porridge Oats, Jumbo Oats, Oatmeal, Dates (12%), Apricots, Apple, Ground Apple, Cinnamon
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic; No Added Salt; Kosher
|Typical Values||per serving*||per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.8g||1.5g|
|of which sugars||8.3g||16.5g|
|*50g Fruity Date Porridge|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.