Ryvita Minis Sweet Chilli 6 x 24g
Great tasting Sweet Chilli Flavour Ryvita® Minis are packed full of wholegrain goodness and now have a new and improved texture. As well as their irresistible crunch and delicious sweet chilli flavour, they're 8% fat!
Store in a cool, dry place
The Jordans® & Ryvita® Company Ltd.,
May Contain Celery, May Contain Barley, May Contain Sesame Seeds
Wholegrain Rye Flour (86%), Rye Flour, Sweet Chilli Flavour (Flavouring with Paprika Extract, Soy and Milk), Vegetable Oil, Salt.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Pack|
|- kcal (Calories)||376kcal||90kcal|
|(of which sugars)||3.7g||0.9g|
|(of which saturates)||0.71g||0.2g|
|Equivalent as Salt||0.98g||0.24g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 03-May-2015 at 00:43. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.