Offer - Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto 190g
- Brands: Sacla
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Sesame Free, Soya Free, Sulphites Free, Shellfish Free, Mustard Free, Celery Free
- Options: On Offer
Store in a cool dry place
Preparation and Usage
Stir 1/4 jar into 100g hot pasta and serve.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
F.lli Sacla' S.p.A.,
Full Product Name:
Classic Basil Pesto.
Keeps in the fridge for 2 weeks after opening.
IF SAFETY BUTTON ON CAP IS UP DO NOT USE.
Made in Italy
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Cashew Nuts, Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sunflower Seed Oil, Italian Basil (36%), Cashew Nuts, Grana Padano PDO Cheese (Milk, Egg), Sea Salt, Glucose, Pecorino Romano PDO Cheese (Milk), Crushed Pine Kernels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Flavourings, Potato Flakes, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid
Free From Gluten, Soya, Preservatives, MSG, Sesame products, Sulphur Dioxide & GMO
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving (47.5g)|
|of which Saturates||6.4g||3.0g|
|of which Sugars||3.5g||1.7g|
Cod fillets wrapped in parma ham with a confit of tomatoes.
Crispy yet succulent, these easy-to-make treats are perfect for party snacks.
These Parma ham wrapped chicken parcels are bursting with the Italian flavour of the Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
This is a casual, no-fuss dish, perfect for easy lunches or eating al fresco. It uses only 5 ingredients so it is simple and incredibly quick to make, but gives you all the taste of the glorious Italian summer.
The key to delicious Italian cuisine is simplicity. Truly delicious flavour can be acheived with just a few quality ingredients and this quick and colourful pasta dish will remind everyone of Italy!
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Aug-2016 at 02:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.