Offer - Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto 190g
Store in a cool dry place
We think 100g of pasta with every 3 dessertspoons (30g) of pesto works best. Stir this classic pesto into your most favourite cooked pasta and warm in a pan for a few seconds. Shower with parmesan and serve with plenty of good wine to guzzle as you go. Buon Appetito
Preparation and Usage
Simply cook and drain pasta and add pesto (we think 100g of pasta per 1/4 jar of Pesto works best).
Return To Address
Sacla UK Ltd,
Country of Origin
F.lli Sacla' S.p.A.,
Brought to you by:
Sacla UK Ltd,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sunflower Seed Oil, Italian Basil (36%), Grana Padano PDO Cheese (Milk, Egg), Cashew Nuts, Sea Salt, Glucose, Pecorino Romano PDO Cheese (Milk), Crushed Pine Kernels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Flavourings, Potato Flakes, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving (47.5g)|
|of which Saturates||6.8g||3.2g|
|of which Sugars||3.2g||1.5g|
Cod fillets wrapped in parma ham with a confit of tomatoes.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
This simple pasta dishes combines fantastic flavours and a variety of the healthiest foods, quickly and easily to create an impressive meal.
Crispy yet succulent, these easy-to-make treats are perfect for party snacks.
This is a casual, no-fuss dish, perfect for easy lunches or eating al fresco. It uses only 5 ingredients so it is simple and incredibly quick to make, but gives you all the taste of the glorious Italian summer.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Feb-2015 at 02:19. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.