Offer - Sacla' Intenso Stir In Tomato & Olive 190g
Keep in the fridge for a couple of weeks after opening.
We like to cook and drain 200g of pasta, return it to the pan, and stir in this jar of sauce, to coat the pasta well. It'll feed 2. Stir it up with your favourite ingredients.
Every care is taken to remove olive stones, but some fragments may remain.
Factory - We use nuts in our factory
Preparation and Usage
Cook and drain pasta, return to the pan. Add Intenso Stir-In Sauce, sizzle and serve (we think 100g of pasta per 1/2 jar of Intenso works best).
Be creative in the kitchen and try Intenso Stir-In Sauce with your favourite ingredients to customise your dish.
Country of Origin
F.lli Sacla' S.p.A.,
Full Product Name:
Tomato & olive intenso stir-in sauce.
Keeps in the fridge for 2 weeks after opening.
Best before date on the quality seal.
Every care is taken to remove olive stone but some fragments may remain.
If safety button on cap is up do not use.
Made in Italy
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nut
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Black and Green Olives (43%), Tomato Puree (38%), Sunflower Seed Oil, Capers, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Italian Basil, Onion, Garlic, Fructose, Sea Salt, Ground Black Pepper, Hot Chilli Pepper Powder, Natural Flavourings, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid
May contain Nuts
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g (approx one serving)|
|of which Saturates||2.4g|
|of which Sugars||2.7g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jul-2015 at 00:31. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.