Sacla' Wild Garlic Pesto 190g
We have been making Pesto for over 75 years and each jar is packed with Italian Wow-How!
- Brands: Sacla
Keeps in the fridge for 2 weeks after opening.
Preparation and Usage
Simply cook and drain pasta and add Pesto (we think 100g of pasta per 1/4 jar of Pesto works best).
Country of Origin
F.lli Sacla' S.p.A.,
Pack - Glass
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sunflower Seed Oil, Basil, Wild Garlic (16%), Garlic, Chives, Sea Salt, Pecorino Romano PDO Cheese (Milk), Grana Padano PDO Cheese (Milk, Egg), Cashew Nuts, Fructose, Garlic Powder, Vegetable Fibre, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving (47.5g)|
|of which Saturates||4.7g||2.2g|
|of which Sugars||1.9g||0.9g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Aug-2015 at 00:45. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.