Offer - Salmon Scottish Smoked Over Oak Waitrose 100g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 15)*
£29.90 per kg
Scottish salmon, cured using salt and demerara sugar then oak smoked giving it a mild, delicate flavour.
- Brands: Waitrose
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Soya Free, Peanut Free, Milk Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free
- Options: On Offer
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Store unopened in refrigerator below 5°C until required: for best results remove from packaging and allow to 'breathe' for half an hour before consumption. Any remaining salmon should be well wrapped and returned to refrigerator. Use within 2 days of opening. Do not exceed use by date.
This product may have been previously frozen and returned to chill temperature. It is still suitable for freezing. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
For best results remove from packaging and allow to breathe for half an hour before consumption. Any remaining salmon should be wrapped and returned to the refrigerator.
Preparation and Usage
...Delicious folded into creamy scrambled eggs just before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Base - Card - Widely Recycled;
Pouch - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Although every care has been taken to remove all bones, some small bones may remain.
Resposibly farmed in Scotland, UK
Minimum Interleaved Slices
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salmon (Salmo Salar) (Fish) (97%), Salt, Demerara Sugar
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||2.7g|
|of which sugars||0.3g|
Smoked salmon terrines always go down well at garden parties and picnics - though this will have to be prepared the night before. Use your favourite bread to serve with the terrine.
Transform scrambled eggs into a ‘weekend special’ with a toasted bagel and succulent smoked salmon.
Get creative with your canapés. These fresh and light smoked fish bites are easy to make and even easier to eat
This mild yogurt is known for its high protein content. It’s a popular Icelandic staple.
This is a really good pasta dish, great for all the family, and it makes a little bit of smoked salmon go a long way. Use rocket instead of watercress if you can’t get hold of it.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.