Offer - Salted Dairy Butter essential Waitrose 250g
over 2 weeks *
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Butter (Milk), Salt (1.7%)
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 10g Serving|
|of which saturates||54.0g||5.4g|
|of which sugars||trace||trace|
Omega-rich salmon in a moreish sticky teriyaki sauce.
A deliciously easy recipe from Bill Granger's 'Feed Me Now' cookbook.
1 hr 5 mins
This roast is a wonderful dish to prepare for family and friends. Cooking time is dependent on the size of the meat joint, but as a general rule allow 30 minutes per 0.45kg of boned or rolled joint.
2 hrs 15 mins
Janssons Frestelse, or Jansson's temptation - a creamy potato and anchovy gratin - is said to have been named for Pelle Janzon, a food-loving Swedish opera singer of the early 20th century. In any case, the recipe was published for the first time in 1940, and this rich dish quickly became a classic of the Swedish Christmas dinner table. But Jansson's temptation can just as easily be eaten at any time of year. It is quite remarkable that something as simple as potatoes, onions, anchovies and cream can taste so heavenly.
1 hr 20 mins
This zesty orange cake recipe has been created by the 2011 Great British Bake Off finalist Ruth Clemens, to celebrate National Baking Week 2012.
1 hr 45 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.