Sambucol Vitamin C & Zinc Effervescent Tablets 15 per pack
Black Elderberry effervescent tablets with Vitamin C and Zinc. Ideal for those who like a lighter version of the great tasting liquid or want a product to take on-the-go.
• Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
• Suitable from 4 years+
• AntiVirin® action
• High antioxidant levels
• Great tasting berry flavour
• Contains no artificial colours
• Alcohol free
• Gluten free
Sambucol is a range of great tasting food supplements founded on the unique qualities of Black Elderberries. Sambucol’s Black Elderberries contain a unique compound called AntiVirin® and is high in antioxidants. Sambucol Immuno Forte range also contains Vitamin C and Zinc to help support the immune system.
Sambucol was first developed in 1991, and has since gone on to become a supplement that is relied on and trusted by loyal users the world over as a great way to get daily immune system support.
Standardised Black Elderberry extract
Preparation and Usage
Recommended daily dose:
Adults: 1 to 3 tablets per day. Children 4+: 1 tablet per day. Dissolve 1 tablet in a glass of hot (not boiling) or cold water to make a pleasant berry flavoured drink.
Not suitable for children under 4 years. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. If pregnant, breast feeding or under medical supervision, please seek medical advice before taking. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Excessive consumption may produce a laxative effect.
Once opened, keep the bottle tightly sealed and store in a dry place below 25°C.
Food supplements should not replace a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Return To Address
Pharmacare Europe Ltd
Acidity regulator: Citric acid, Sodium bicarbonate; Maltodextrin, Colour: Beetroot Powder; Ascorbic Acid, Flavourings: Strawberry, Raspberry; Sweetener: Sucralose; Zinc sulphate, Sorbitol, Binding agent; Polyvinylpyrrolidone; Elderberry juice extract (Sambucus nigra) (Antivirin®).
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.