San Leo Nerello Mascalese Garganega Vino Spumante 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£10.49 per 75cl
This very popular Italian sparkling wine is enjoyed in Venice and all over the world. Its fragrant bouquet, fresh fruity flavour and gentle mousse make it an ideal aperitif for parties and everyday celebrations. It's delicious with fresh ripe strawberries.
- Brands: Borgo Sanleo
- Grape Varieties: Garganega
- Wine Styles: Sparkling
- Countries: Italy
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Sparkling Wine
Sparkling wines and Champagne should always be stored in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. The ideal temperature for storage is 13-15 degrees C.
Warning: Sparkling wines contain high natural pressure. Do not allow bottles to get warm. Chill bottle before opening and avoid shaking. Point bottle away from others and yourself when removing wire, hood and cork. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open.
It's delicious with fresh ripe strawberries
Nerello Mascalese, Garganega Bianca
Pleasantly intense and fruity with hints of pippin apple and light notes of small red berries. Smooth on the palate and flows with flowery and fruity notes.
Make it an ideal aperitif for parties and everyday celebrations. It's delicious with fresh ripe strawberries
Casa Vinicola Zonin
Cellars of Italy
The must results from a particularly gentle pressing of the grapes to limit the extraction of the colour and tannins from the grape skins. After the fermentation at a controlled temperature of 18°C the wine is given its effervescence.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Glass bottle recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.