San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water 6 x 1L
San Pellegrino Terme 1899.
S. Pellegrino, with its distinctive mineral content, its exquisite taste and its delightful effervescence, is found on the tables of restaurants in over 100 countries.
The preferred choice of chefs and sommeliers, it has been one of the world's most renowned and acclaimed mineral waters since 1899.
To fully enjoy its exceptional qualities, the recommended serving temperature is 8-10°C.
Preparation and Usage
To full enjoy its exceptional qualities, the recommended serving temperature is 8-10°C.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bottled at source by:
San Pellegrino S.p.A.,
Via Lodovico il Moro 35,
Shrink Wrapped & Plastic Bottles
Bottled at the source in San Pellegrino Terme (Begamo) Italy
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-May-2016 at 04:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.