Offer - Sanatogen Mother to Be Multivitamin 90 per pack
Ready, set, baby! Sanatogen® mum to be combined with a healthy diet helps us look and feel our best, and supports our health. It also gives you confidence that you are getting the vitamins and minerals you need before and during pregnancy. Prepare your body for this exciting time in your life.
Every mum wants a happy, healthy baby. Mum to be is specially designed to support the healthy growth of the unborn baby. The Department of Health advises that women who are pregnant or trying to conceive should take 400mcg of Folic Acid every day until the 12th week of pregnancy and 10mcg of Vitamin D throughout pregnancy and during breastfeeding. Mum to be contains 400mcg of Folic Acid and 10 mcg Vitamin D. It also contains zinc to support fertility and reproduction.
A healthy pregnancy starts with taking care of yourself. Mum to be helps give nutritional support for your body and includes Vitamins B2 and B12 to help release energy from food.
Mum to be may help support your well-being. Each tablet contains 18 essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamin C, Iron and Zinc to help your immune system function normally. Trust Sanatogen® to support your well-being at every pregnancy stage.
Why are Folic Acid and Vitamin D important?
The Department of Health recommends 400 mcg of Folic Acid before conception until the 12th week of pregnancy, and a 10 mcg Vitamin D supplement during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. Folic Acid supports the normal development of your baby's neural tube (part of the nervous system). Vitamin D helps support strong bones, muscles and teeth for mums to be and builds adequate Vitamin D stores for the baby in early days.
The Sanatogen® pregnancy range is there for you every step of the way. From planning a baby to becoming a mum, we're here for you on this very special journey. Let's go!
- Brands: Sanatogen
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Gluten Free
- Options: On Offer
Keep out of reach and sight of young children.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
SANATOGEN MOTHER TO BE FOR USE WHEN:
Planning your pregnancy - supplementation around the time of conception may help maintain the health of mother and baby.
Pregnant - the formulation contains the recommended daily amount of Folic Acid, as well as 17 other essential vitamins and minerals to help the healthy growth of your baby and keep you healthy too.
Breastfeeding - Sanatogen Mother To Be can also be used during this nutritionally demanding time, as it contains essential nutrients to help keep you and your new baby healthy.
Take one tablet per day with your main meal. You can start taking Sanatogen Mother To Be at any point during your pregnancy, but it can help your baby's development if you take this product 3 months prior to and whilst trying to conceive.
Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful.
Should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Preparation and Usage
How to take
Take one tablet a day with your food. You can start taking Sanatogen® mum to be at any point during your pregnancy, but it can help your baby's development if you take a supplement containing Folic Acid three months prior to conception and while trying to conceive.
Consumer Care Division,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Lactose
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Cellulose, Ferrous Fumarate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Silicon Dioxide, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Zinc Oxide, Maltodextrin, Modified Maize Starch, Colours (Titanium Dioxide E171, Iron Oxides E172), Purified Talc, Mannitol, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Glycerol, Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxymethycellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Copper Sulphate, Acacia, Sugar (Sucrose), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Maize Starch, Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Triglycerides, Biotin, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Antioxidant (Tocopherol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Suitable for Vegetarians
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.