Scholl Dry Skin Daily Moisturising Cream 60ml
Dry skin is one of the most common foot skin conditions. It does not usually cause much discomfort but can be unsightly - damaged, rough, even flaky. Untreated dry skin can become hard and callused.
How is Scholl Dry Skin Daily Moisturiser different?
Scholl Dry Skin Daily Moisturiser has been specially developed to care for the unique characteristics of the skin on your feet. Containing moisturising factors, it absorbs into the skin to increase hydration which helps leave feet felling soft and conditioned
What are the benefits?
Absorbs into the skin
Helps leave feet feeling soft and conditioned
Maintains soft skin
This product is suitable for diabetics or those with poor blood circulation
Contains moisturising factors
- Brands: Scholl
Store below 25ºC.
How & when should I use it?
Apply daily on clean, dry feet.
Smooth onto feet and massage in until fully absorbed. For best results use with Scholl Dry Skin Exfoliator.
Advice: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not apply to broken bleeding skin. Avoid contact with eyes.
Preparation and Usage
How & when should I use it?
Apply daily to clean, dry feet. Massage until fully absorbed. For best results use after Scholl Dry Skin Exfoliator
Country of Origin
Full Product Name:
Dry Skin Daily Moisturiser
Store below 25°C.
Advice: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not apply to broken, sore or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes.
Made in India
Aqua, Glycerin, Urea, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Sucrose Distearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium PCA, Diglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Stearate, Cyclomethicone, Polysorbate 60, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sorbitol, Lysine, PCA, Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol
Suitable for Diabetics
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 04-May-2016 at 02:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.