Scholl Wart & Verruca Freeze Spray 80ml
Effective and easy to use, it works by rapidly freezing the verruca or wart.
After application a blister will form.
The verruca or wart will usually fall off within 10-14 days and new healthy skin will grow in its place.
Do not treat the same verruca or wart more than 4 times in total.
Common warts have a raised ''cauliflower-like'' appearance and are skin coloured, hard and rough. They usually occur on fingers, the backs of hands and the knees.
Verrucas are more flattened, have hard outer edges and often have small black spots in the centre. They occur on the ball of the foot, the bottoms of the toes, or on the heel.
Suitable for use on children aged 4+
Removes with 1 treatment
Based on the freezing method used by healthcare professionals
Removes with 1 treatment*
*A single treatment may be sufficient however, for verrucas, additional applications may be required.
- Brands: Scholl
Keep out of reach of children.
Pressurised container. Keep out of direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50ºC.
Please read instructions before use
Easy to use - 5 Simple steps:
Have a household timer available to time your treatment, as it is essential to time accurately to ensure safe and effective treatment.
1. Attach applicator bud to the white plastic cap, by firmly pushing it into the larger opening on the end as shown.
2. Place the can upright on a covered table or other sturdy surface. Do not hold the can near your face, over parts of your body or clothing. Place the cap on the can as shown, so the applicator bud sits in the clear plastic shield on the side of the can.
3. Keeping the can upright and holding as shown, press the cap firmly down for 5 seconds. Do not hold the plastic shield.
4. Remove the cap from the can, with the applicator bud still attached. Do not let any liquid come into contact with your skin and do not hold can near your eyes. You must wait for 15 seconds, holding the bud pointing downwards, before applying to the verruca or wart. This allows the liquid to collect at the bottom of the applicator bud, and reach the freezing temperature required for effective treatment.
5. Ensure the verruca or wart to be treated is facing upwards. Keeping the applicator bud pointing straight down, lightly place the tip of the bud on the centre of the verruca or wart for a minimum or 30 seconds, but do not apply for longer than 40 seconds. Do not dab. Discard the foam applicator after a single use.
After application a blister will form. The verruca or wart will usually fall off within 10-14 days and new healthy skin will grow in its place.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Not suitable for diabetics or people with poor circulation, or children under the age of 4.
Do not use during pregnancy or if breastfeeding.
Use only as directed.
Always use the applicator provided when applying the product.
Misuse of the product may result in burns and scarring of healthy tissue or blindness.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Suitable for external use only.
Avoid inhaling and only use in well-ventilated areas.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Keep away from fire and flame.
Keep out of direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C.
Country of Origin
SSL International plc,
80ml/53ge Aerosol Can, 12 Disposable Applicators
Full Product Name:
Freeze Verruca & Wart Remover
Made in USA
Dimethyl Ether, Propane, Isobutane, Propellant: Hydrocarbon
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Oct-2016 at 01:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.