Offer - Schweppes Slimline Indian Tonic Water 1L
Serve cold for maximum refreshment.
Store in a cool and dry place
Coca-Cola is committed to making a positive difference - to the health of the planet, consumers and the communities it serves. The company is working hard to reduce its impact on the environment in everything it does - growing more while using less in areas such as energy and water use, waste reduction and recycling - and by encouraging people to think more about the positive impact they can have on their local environment.
Store in a cool dry place
Get into the festive spirit with a Gin & Tonic
Gin & Schweppes Tonic
50ml Gordons® Gin
Schweppes Indian Tonic water
A wedge of lime
Serve over ice
Serving suggestion 1.9 UK Units
Please Drink Responsibly
drinkaware.co.uk for the facts
Preparation and Usage
Mix a perfect Gin & Tonic... Sch... you know how 'Schweppes' Gin & Tonic 50ml Gordons® Gin 'Schweppes' Indian Tonic Water A wedge of lime Serve over ice 1.9 UK Units drinkaware.co.uk
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd.,
Bottle - Plastic - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Sparkling low calorie soft drink with quinine with sweetener
Store cool and dry
Best before end: See side of cap or bottle neck for date.
Contains a Source of Phenylalanine
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Flavourings including Quinine, Sweetener (Aspartame)
|Typical Values||Per: 100ml||Per: 250ml (%*)|
|of which saturates:||0g||0g (0%)|
|of which sugars:||0g||0g (0%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|1L = 4 x 250ml glass|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Aug-2016 at 02:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.