Offer - Schweppes Tonic Water 1L
With Sugar and Sweetener
Serve cold for maximum refreshment.
Store in a cool and dry place
Coca-Cola is committed to making a positive difference - to the health of the planet, consumers and the communities it serves. The company is working hard to reduce its impact on the environment in everything it does - growing more while using less in areas such as energy and water use, waste reduction and recycling - and by encouraging people to think more about the positive impact they can have on their local environment.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Preparation and Usage
Mix a Perfect Gin & Tonic... Sch... you know how
'Schweppes' Gin & Tonic
50ml Gordons® Gin
'Schweppes' Tonic Water
A wedge of lime
Serve over ice
1.9 UK Units
Return To Address
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd.,
Bottle - Plastic - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Sparkling Soft Drink with Quinine with Sugar and Sweetener
Store cool and dry.
Best before end: see side of cap or bottle neck for date.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Carbonated Water, Sugar, Citric Acid, Flavourings (including Quinine), Sweetener (Sodium Saccharin)
|Typical Values||Per: 100ml||Per: 250ml (%*)|
|of which saturates:||0g||0g (0%)|
|of which sugars:||5.1g||13g (14%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|1L = 4 x 250ml|
A seductive blend of Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, Fino, Schweppes Tonic Water and olives. An exquisite taste of Christmas with a sherry on top. 1.8 UK Units
A refreshing yet simple mix of Finlandia Classic or Grapefruit Vodka, served in an ice filled highball glass, topped with tonic water and a wedge of fresh lime.
A quaffable classic with a Christmas kick, the bells are ringing out for this decadent blend of Tanqueray London Dry Gin and Schweppes Tonic Water. 2.2 UK Units
For a delighfully refreshing tipple, serve Hendrick's Gin over ice, top up with tonic and garnish with a slice of cucumber to fully appreciate the infusion of rose petal and cucumber in this most unusual gin. To make a pitcher: 200 ml Hendrick's Gin 600 ml Tonic Water 4 slices of cucumber Fill a pitcher 3/4 full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with 4 slices of cucumber. 1 measure = 2.5cl or 25ml 1 UK unit = 25ml (40% ABV)
Easy party drinks to make an evening in feel like a night out. (pictured on the left)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Apr-2017 at 01:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.