Scotch Pancakes essential Waitrose 6 per pack
Suitable for Home Freezing
Delicious toasted and buttered with jam or syrup. Also great warmed with ice cream or cream topped with either chocolate sauce, fruit, nuts or syrup. For a savoury alternative why not try them with baked beans, grilled bacon and scrambled eggs.
Preparation and Usage
Best served warm
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell,
Card - Card - Widely Recycled; Film - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
6 Scotch pancakes
Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
For best before date see front of pack.
Packaged in protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Sugar, Golden Syrup (8%), Pasteurised Free Range Egg (8%), Milk Whey Powder, Rapeseed Oil, Raising Agents Diphosphates and Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Preservative Calcium Propionate
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per Pancake|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||22.3g||7.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.