Scottish Smoked Salmon Pieces Waitrose 100g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 12.5)*
Price per kg: £32.90
- Brands: Waitrose
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Peanut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Soya Free, Nut Free
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Store unopened in refrigerator below 5°C until required: for best results remove from packaging and allow to 'breathe' for half an hour before consumption. Any remaining salmon should be well wrapped and returned to refrigerator. Use within 2 days of opening. Do not exceed use by date.
This product may have been previously frozen and returned to chill temperature. It is still suitable for freezing. Freeze as soon as after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Delicious smoked salmon and scrambled eggs...
Beat some eggs with a little milk or cream. Add some butter to a pan and allow to melt. Add the egg mixture, stir gently over a low heat until the eggs are cooked but still creamy, add the smoked salmon, season to taste and serve
Preparation and Usage
...Perfect for adding to pasta or why not make a quick salmon mousse with cream cheese, lemon and black pepper.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Base - Card - Widely Recycled; Pouch - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Although every care has been taken to remove all bones, some small bones may remain.
Responsibly farmed in Scotland, UK
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salmon (Salmo Salar) (Fish) (97%), Salt, Demerara Sugar
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 1/2 Pack|
|of which saturates||2.2g||1.1g|
|of which sugars||0.3g||0.2g|
Makes a great weekend brunch or supper
This pasta dish is easy to make and is ideal for a light lunch or dinner.
This creamy and cheesy gratin combines two delicious fish: smoked haddock and smoked salmon, for a warming autumn dinner. For an added crunch, Simon has topped the gratin with chopped hazelnuts. This indulgent dinner is perfect Friday night food, served with a fresh green salad. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
1 hr 5 mins
Eggs fluffed up with Hellmann's mayonnaise, poured over salmon and chives.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.