Semi Skimmed Milk 2 Pint essential Waitrose 1.136L
5 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
78.3p per litre
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Preparation and Usage
Shake before use.
Return To Address
We are proud of the quality of our products and we want you to enjoy them.
If your are not entirely satisfied with this product or have any other comments, please contact us at:
Freepost Country Life,
Country Life Consumer Careline 0800 030 4740
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Freepost Country Life,
Bottle - Plastic - Widely Recycled; Cap - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Semi-Skimmed British Milk
Once opened consume within 3 days.
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||5.0g|
|of which saturates||1.0g|
|Calcium||122mg (15% RDA)|
|Vitamin B12||0.4µg (16% RDA)|
|RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
Great quality pork shines in this simple supper dish.
1 hr 25 mins
This is really a Victoria sponge flavoured with lemon zest and drenched, after baking, in a very lemony liquid icing that soaks through the cake and also forms a glaze. The intense lemony tang saves it from being too sweet.
1 hr 5 mins
Soothingly simple but packed with flavour, stir up Heston’s innovative take on a country classic. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
Florentine and Pig have been out all morning strawberry picking! They have lots and lots and LOTS of strawberries, (even though Pig was gobbling them up on the way home!) Florentine has been thinking about what they can make with all of their juicy, sweet strawberries... This scrummy summer soup is a pefect sweet picnicky treat for sharing with friends in the garden! Florentine and Pig can't wait to make it! Can you? Florentine and Pig's recipes are designed with your children in mind. There are always plenty of tasks they can help you with in each recipe and they are always fun and exciting to eat too! Cooking is a wonderful way to spend time and have fun with your children. Involving them in the process means they will take pride in the food they have made and will enjoy eating and sharing it even more. To see this recipe being made in Florentine and Pig's cottage, go to www.florentineandpig.com
This hearty fish soup is packed with leeks and potatoes. Serve with rustic seeded bread.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.