Offer - Seven Seas Multibionta 90 per pack
Probiotic, with multivitamins to support your energy metabolism to help keep you full of vitality**
**Slow release with B vitamins which are involved in energy metabolism to support your vitality.
Why Take Multibionta Vitality?
Unlike ordinary multivitamins Multibionta Vitality contains a unique blend of probiotics, combined with essential vitamins and minerals to support your energy yielding metabolism, unlock energy and help keep you full of vitality.
The probiotics are protected through the stomach by the coating on the 3 layer tablet, which is shown to deliver significantly more of the friendly bacteria to the gut.†
†Up to 375 times more than our uncoated probiotics on their own.
Or talk to us on our Advice Line: 0800 0728777
Keep out of reach of youbg children. Replace lid securely. Store in a cool, dry place, below 25°C.
Recommended daily intake.
Swallow one tablet a day with a cold drink. Do not chew or take with hot drinks.
Do not exceed the recommended intake. Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking vitamin or mineral supplements. This product contains iron, which if taken to excess, may be harmful to very young children, keep out of sight and reach. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet.
Always read the label.
Preparation and Usage
Take one tablet a day with a cold drink. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Return To Address
We would love to hear from you
0800 0728 777
Seven Seas Ltd.,
Seven Seas Ltd.,
Full Product Name:
Complete Multivitamin with Biotic Cultures and Minerals
Replace lid securely,
Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C.
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. This product contains iron which, if taken to excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach. This product contains Vitamin A, women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult a healthcare professional before consuming this product.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Fish, Contains Milk, Contains Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Ascorbate Prep. (Calcium Ascorbate, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Tartaric Acid), Magnesium Oxide (Tablet Coat: Glazing Agents: Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose; Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin E Prep. (Vitamin E, Modified Starch, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide), Biotic Cultures Powder (Dextrin, Calcium Carbonate, Corn Starch, Biotic Culture Powder (from Milk traces of Fish and Soya), Talc, Magnesium Stearate), Niacinamide, Iron Sulphate, Magnesium Stearate, Glucose, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin Prep. (Maltodextrin, Biotin), Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Colour: Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenate Prep. (Sodium Selenate, Dicalcium Phosphate), Vitamin B12 Prep. (Maltodextrin, Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin B12), Vitamin D Prep. (Sucrose, Acacia, Corn Starch, Fractionated Vegetable Oil, Vitamin D, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol), Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Prep. (Maltodextrin, Acacia, Corn Starch, Vitamin A Acetate, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol), Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin K Prep. (Acacia, Vitamin K, Sucrose), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per Tablet||% NRV|
|Vitamin A||120 µg RE||15|
|Vitamin D||5 µg||100|
|Vitamin E||12 mg ¿-TE||100|
|Vitamin K||22.5 µg||30|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Vitamin B1||1.1 mg||100|
|Vitamin B2||1.4 mg||100|
|Niacin||16 mg NE||100|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100|
|Folic Acid||200 µg||100|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 µg||100|
|Vitamin B5||6 mg||100|
|Coenzyme Q10||2 mg|
|Biotic Cultures||10 million|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
|NRV = RDA|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Feb-2016 at 05:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.