Sharwood's Jalfrezi Sauce 420g
A classic restaurant favourite, this medium hot spiced Jalfrezi sauce, combines roasted spices slowly cooked with a rich onion masala. Fruity red and green peppers have been added along with red chillies, coriander leaf and cumin seeds to create this great tasting lively sauce.
Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage
1: Simply fry 3-4 diced chicken breasts in a little oil until browned.
2: Add the sauce and simmer for 3 more minutes until all is cooked through.
Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot before serving.
Serve with Sharwood's Flame-Baked Naans and Tangy Mango Chutney
Return To Address
For information call 0800 022 3390
(ROI 1800 93 2814)
Or write to us at Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
PO Box 216,
Country of Origin
PO Box 216,
Cap - Metal - Widely Recycled; Jar - Glass - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
A Fiery Tomato Based Curry with a Chilli Kick
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate & use within 3 days.
Best Before End: See Cap
Product of the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Tomatoes (29%), Water, Tomato Purée (13%), Diced Onion, Fried Onions (Onion, Rapeseed Oil), Rapeseed Oil, Green Pepper (3%), Red Pepper (3%), Ginger Purée, Sugar, Spices, Modified Maize Starch, Red Chilli (1%), Chilli Powder, Salt, Ground Coriander, Garlic Purée, Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid)
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 1/4 jar portion (105g) as sold|
|of which Saturates||0.4g||0.4g|
|of which Sugars||4.3g||4.5g|
|This jar contains approximately 4 portions|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Feb-2017 at 02:00. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.