Shippam's Crab Spread 75g
At Shippam's, traditional values have always inspired our British recipes which have been enjoyed for generations.
- Brands: Shippams
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened keep refrigerated and eat within 3 days.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pack - Glass
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Fish, Contains Lactose, Contains Soya, Contains Shellfish, Contains Milk
Brown Crabmeat (70%), Water, Full Fat Soft Cheese (contains Milk), Rusk (Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Raising Agent (E503)), Concentrated Tomato Paste, Soya Protein Concentrate, Potato Starch, Sugar, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Salt, Ground White Pepper, Maize Starch
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 03-Jul-2015 at 00:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.