Simple Baby All in One Wash 300ml
50p per 100ml
Natural chamomile goodness.
Soothes baby's delicate skin.
Gently cleanses with no tears.
From the Experts in Sensitive Skin
Smile, it's simple You can trust Simple Baby to care for your baby's delicate skin. Simple Baby all-in-one wash contain no perfume, no colour and no unnecessary ingredients. With the added goodness of moisturisers and natural plant oils your baby's skin will be gently cleansed and soothed. Perfect for even the most sensitive skin.
- No perfume, no colour.
- No unnecessary ingredinets and no harsh chemicals so it won't upset baby's skin.
- 1 Vital vitamin. Pro-vitamin B5 softens and smoothes.
- 3 Skin loving nutrients. Glycerin moisturises and nourishes. Chamomile and lavender oil soothes and calms.
Simple have teamed up with Tiny Tatty Teddy, the loveable little grey bear with a blue nose and a warm heart, to brighten up your baby's bath and change time.
- No tears formula.
- Soap free.
- Suitable even for newborn babies.
- Dermatologically and Paediatrician tested and approved.
- pH balanced.
- Simple skincare contains no animal derived ingredients.
- Brands: Simple
For best results:
Apply a small amount onto baby's skin and hair using hand or flannel, massage into a lather. Rinse thoroughly.
Avoid contact with eyes. If this should happen, rinse well with clean, luke warm water
Preparation and Usage
For best results
Apply a small amount onto baby's skin and hair using hand or flannel, massage gently into a lather. Rinse thoroughly.
Country of Origin
Simple Health & Beauty Ltd.,
Pack - Recyclable
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Oil, Pantolactone
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.