Soft Apricots Waitrose Love Life 270g
over 1 month *
£1.20 per 100g
See waitrose.com/lovelife for more information.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, refrigerate below 5ºC and consume within 7 days.
Preparation and Usage
Chop and stir into warm rice pudding with a drizzle of honey
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled; Tape - Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Partially rehydrated pitted dried apricots
Once opened reseal pack for freshness and keep refrigerated below 5°C and use within 7 days.
For best before date see side of pack.
WARNING: Although every care is taken to remove stones, some may remain.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Partially Rehydrated Pitted Dried Apricots, Preservatives Potassium Sorbate and Sulphur Dioxide
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 30g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
|of which sugars||53.4g||16.0g|
This recipe is a useful one in that it is suitable for vegetarian, vegan and non-dairy diets. It also works well with gluten free flour. With no added fat or sugar, this truly virtuous cake is a real pick-me-up with a nice hot cup of Clipper Tea.
Make a tray of these sticky, florentine-style flapjacks to share or keep as an afternoon pick-me-up.
This is a useful recipe to have at any time of year. It's quick to assemble, looks after itself in the oven and can be made ahead and frozen.
2 hrs 25 mins
Serve your grain with cucumber, apricot, peppers, olives and tomatoes then drizzle with lemon-infused oil for a mellow finish
Children and adults will enjoy making and eating these snacks, served with a delicious sweet chilli and tomato dipping sauce.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.