Soft White Breadcrumbs Waitrose 200g
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Use to make bread sauce and stuffings. These soft breadcrumbs are also ideal used to coat fish, chicken or pork and make a great gratin topping.
Preparation and Usage
Cooks' Tip: Use to make bread sauce and stuffings. These soft breadcrumbs are also ideal used to coat fish, chicken or pork and make a great gratin topping.
Country of Origin
Republic of Ireland
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Yeast, Salt, Flour Treatment Agent Ascorbic Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 1/4 pack|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.1g|
|of which sugars||3.3g||1.6g|
A light and extremely healthy meal that can be prepared in under half an hour, saving on time but not taste or goodness!
The last Sunday before advent is known as Stir-up Sunday because it's the day to get cracking on the Christmas pudding. Why not give our traditional recipe a try this November?
6 hrs 30 mins
Try this healthy trout recipe for a light summer supper
A meat-tastic combination of chicken, bacon and sausage gives this glorious pie plenty of richness and flavour.
1 hr 55 mins
For a crowd pleasing burger, look no further! This easy to make, reliable recipe means it is the perfect everyday meal. The Original Tabasco brings out the flavour, and you will wonder how you could ever make a burger without it!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.