Soreen Banana Loaf 260g
Squeeze me. Come on, don't be shy. There. Feel that? That's squidgy power, that is. Deliciously chewy fruitiness bursting with energy to help keep you fuelled up and ready for action. But don't take my squidginess too literally - I'm low in saturated fat too.
- Brands: Soreen
Store in a cool, dry place. Eat within 2 days of opening.
If you want to save it for another time, just pop it in the freezer. (Use within 3 months of freezing, and make sure it is fully defrosted before you take a bite.
Toast under the grill, pile with jam, top with cheese or just enjoy on its own.
Preparation and Usage
How to enjoy me
Toast me under the grill, spread me with butter, pile me with jam or just enjoy me as I come.
Full Product Name:
A banana fruit loaf
How to store me
I like cool, dry places best. Eat me within 2 days of opening, or if you want to save me for another time, just pop me in the freezer. (Use me within 3 months of freezing, and make sure I'm fully defrosted before you take a bite.)
Warning: Produced in a factory which handles milk ingredients.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)), Water, Sweetened Banana Flavoured Pieces (11%) (Fructose-Glucose Syrup, Concentrated Pear Purée, Concentrated Banana Purée, Humectant: Glycerol, Sugar, Wheat Fibre, Palm Fat, Gelling Agent: Pectin, Malic Acid, Natural Flavouring, Concentrated Lemon Juice), Sugar, Banana Purée (9.9%), Maize Starch, Vegetable Fats (Rapeseed, Palm), Dextrose, Salt, Yeast, Flavourings, Preservative: Calcium Propionate (Added to Inhibit Mould Growth), Colour: Lutein
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/10 Loaf|
|of which saturates||0.9g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||20.2g||5.3g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Oct-2016 at 00:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.