Southern Comfort 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
For additional recipes
- Brands: Southern Comfort
SoCo, Lime and Lemonade:
Fill a tall glass with ice. Add 35ml SoCo, a dash of lime cordial and top with lemonade. Garnish with a wedge of lime.
SoCo & Lime:
Mix 20ml SoCo and 5ml lime cordial. Shake over ice and strain into a shot glass.
Preparation and Usage
Try your Comfort™ over ice, or with your favourite mixer.
Sweet, smooth and delicious, unlike any other
Try your Comfort¿ over ice, or with your favourite mixer
Return To Address
174 Terrace Rd,
Country of Origin
174 Terrace Rd,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Liqueur with Whiskey
Product of the U.S.A and EU
Crisp and thirst quenching; Southern Comfort mixed with crisp apple and cranberry juices. Recipe published with permission from Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands. Contians 1.75 units of alcohol per serve.
With a squeeze of lime & topped with lemonade, this simple drink, gives you the perfect refreshing drink to enjoy this summer. Contains 1.25 units of alcohol per serve.
A truly southern twist on this classic cocktail. The spicy flavours of Southern Comfort compliment the lime and ginger to create a refreshing drink. Contains 1.75 units of alcohol per serve.
This deliciousy crisp cocktail was created way back in 1939 to promote the legendary film 'Gone with the Wind.' Contains 1.75 units of alcohol per serve.
A delicious explosion of fruits, melded with warm spicy ginger. To make a pitcher: 200ml Southern Comfort Top with 400ml of apple juice and 400ml ginger beer Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon wedges.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Feb-2017 at 01:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.