Spanish Pitted Black Olives Waitrose 350g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 28.6p
Once opened, refrigerate below 5°C. Contents needs to be removed from the can before refrigeration. Store in a cool dry place. Once opened transfer contents to a non-metallic container, cover, refrigerate and use within 14 days.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Pitted black olives in brine
Once opened, keep refrigerated below 5°C and consume within 14 days.
For best before end date see can end.
Warning: May contain olive stones.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Hojiblanca Olives (43%), Salt, Stabiliser Ferrous Gluconate
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Drained Per 100g||As Drained Per 15g Serving|
|of which saturates||1.6g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||0.2g||trace|
This French version of pizza is perfect served straight from the oven with salad for a light lunch or supper.
1 hr 5 mins
Canned cannellini beans make a great storecupboard standby. It takes no effort at all to turn them into a topping for crostini, a dip for crudites, or an antipasto platter.
A wonderful, cheese-free alternative to pizza originating from the south of France. You can prepare the elements up to a day ahead of serving, particularly the pissaladière topping.
1 hr 10 mins
This vibrant, piquant sauce also makes a brilliant accompaniment to chicken.
Succulent lamb paired with a sharp tapenade is typical of Provençale cuisine. Simply flash in the pan to wake up all the fresh, juicy flavours. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.