Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli Waitrose 250g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 87.6p
Free range egg pasta filled with leaf spinach and ricotta cheese with a hint of sage and nutmeg. Delicious served with a handful of sage leaves panfried in butter, drizzle the butter over the cooked ravioli and garnish
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Hob - From Chilled. 2 mins
Allow approximately 125g pasta per person. Do not separate the pasta before placing in water, as the pasta will separate during cooking. Place the pasta in a large pan of boiling water. Reduce the heat and simmer gently. Remove the pasta carefully from the water using a slotted spoon to drain off excess water and serve immediately. Do not reheat once cooked.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Durum Wheat Semolina, Spinach (19%), Ricotta Cheese (Milk) (19%), Mascarpone Cheese (Milk), Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Pasteurised Free Range Egg (5%), Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Salted Butter (Butter (Milk), Salt), Sea Salt, Dried Spinach, Ground Nutmeg, Salt, Spinach Powder, Ground Black Pepper, Yeast
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/2 Pack|
|of which saturates||3.9g||4.8g|
|of which sugars||1.4g||1.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.