Offer - Spoiltpig Unsmoked Dry Cured Back Bacon 184g
over 1 week *
The result is the most wonderfully succulent and full flavoured bacon.
Go on spoil yourself!
This means giving the pigs the space, shelter, food and water they need to live a happy, healthy life.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Return To Address
Denhay Farms Ltd.,
Denhay Farms Ltd.,
Tray & Heat Sealed
Full Product Name:
Dry Cured Unsmoked Back Bacon
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Suitable for freezing on the day of purchase, use within 3 months.
Do not refreeze.
Use within 3 days of opening.
Use by - see front of pack.
Freedom Food RSPCA Monitored - The outdoor reared pork in spoiltpig bacon comes from farms approved by Freedom Food to strict RSPCA welfare standards
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork Loin (97%), Sea Salt, Sodium Nitrite (Preservative), Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant)
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold|
|of which saturates||7.3g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
My favourite brunch sandwich is a combination of cured bacon, rich dark chocolate and ripe tangy Stilton. Mouthwatering and satisfying.
This delicious and decadant recipe makes for a great supper. With the sausages and Maille Mustard Mash it's a perfect pairing!
Bubbling, golden and irresistible this Maille macaroni cheese is topped with chunks of cheddar, leeks and crispy bacon.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Mar-2015 at 01:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.