Sponge Fingers Waitrose 175g
Crisp sponge fingers topped with sugar
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Paper - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Crisp sponge fingers topped with sugar
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened store in an airtight container.
For Best before see front of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Raising Agents Sodium Bicarbonate and Ammonium Carbonate, Flavouring
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per sponge finger|
|of which saturates||0.9g||trace|
|of which sugars||52.1g||3.3g|
For lovers of all things British, vintage and sprinkled with sherry, see below for the most convenient trifle recipe ever. Remember that you can use any canned fruit; try raspberries, peaches or cherries. Don’t forget to let the jelly set properly, or else you will have a very sloppy (but still tasty) trifle on your hands.
For a fabulous Christmas trifle layer some sponge fingers with raspberry jam and fresh raspberries, sprinkle over some sherry and then add a Hartley’s Raspberry Jelly, custard and cream. Top it all off with some fresh raspberries and toasted almonds for a truly special Christmas dessert.
Heston’s gorgeous dessert combines black cherries and velvety dark chocolate for a special treat this Mother's Day. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
Make the most of cranberries while they are in season. Their tart flavour contrasts perfectly with Cointreau-soaked sponge, custard and fresh cream.
Tiramisu means 'pick me up' in Italian. Traditionally it is made with Amaretto liqueur so if you would like a non-alcoholic version substitute this for 1 teaspoon almond essence. I've used ricotta cheese instead of marscapone and cream to make a lighter, less calorific version which I think tastes just as good. The addition of raspberries helps to make it even healthier. This is an 'assembly' pudding that is easy for children to make from scratch.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.