St. Ivel Cultured Buttermilk 284ml
6 days guaranteed (avg. 11)*
Do Not Freeze; Keep Refrigerated
Suitable for use in scones, soda bread; also makes a refreshing drink when blended with fruit juice
Preparation and Usage
Suitable for use in scones and soda bread.
Also makes a refreshing drink blended with fruit juice.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Plastic pot and clear lid recyclable
Full Product Name:
Cultured Buttermilk Low Fat
Do not freeze. Keep refrigerated 2-5°C
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g:|
|of which sugars||9.1g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
This is another of those simple, quick, yeast-free breads that can be put together in next to no time. It’s not bread at all really, more a sort of savoury cake, and I absolutely love it. The plain version is delicious with bacon for breakfast, or as an accompaniment to hearty, beany stews or soups. However, if you add a few extra tasty ingredients (see suggestions below), it becomes almost a meal in itself and you don’t need much with it except maybe some scrambled eggs or salad.
Mackerel is pickled and served with cucumber, dill and an ingenious buttermilk snow. If you adore contemporary Scandanavian cuisine then this dish is for you.
Using polenta adds crunch for the ultimate biscuity topping.
Impressively indulgent and supremely chocolatey.
Moist, mouthwatering and fruity, this wonderful cake is a must-bake treat for a rainy afternoon.
1 hr 10 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Aug-2016 at 01:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.