Steradent Pro 3 Minute Denture Tablets 30 per pack
Price each: 5p
- Brands: Steradent
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Directions: For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent Intensive twice a day. 1. Rinse denture. Place one Steradent Intensive 3 Minutes tablet together with your denture in a glass. Replace cap firmly after use. 2. Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 3 minutes. DO NOT USE BOILING WATER STRAIGHT FROM THE KETTLE AS THIS WILL DAMAGE DENTURES. 3. Rinse denture in water thoroughly before wearing. 4. Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
WARNING: For soaking dentures only. DO NOT PLACE TABLETS IN MOUTH. DO NOT DRINK THE SOLUTION. If accidently swallowed seek medical advice immediately. If spilt or splashed, rinse well with water. Do not dissolve with any other denture cleansers. Not recommended for users with known hypersensitivity to any ingredient. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Dispose of solution and unwanted tablets responsibly.
Preparation and Usage
Directions for use:
For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent 3 Minutes twice a day. To remove any tartar build-up use Steradent Pro Anti-Tartar once a week.
1. Rinse denture. Place one Steradent 3 Minutes tablet together with your denture in a glass. Replace cap firmly after use.
2. Fill with warm water (50°C) to cover dentures and soak for 3 minutes. Do not use boiling water straight from the kettle as this will damage dentures..
3. Brush and rinse denture in water thoroughly before wearing.
4. Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
UK: PO Box 4044,
ROI: Citywest Business Campus,
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Carbonate, Potassium Caroate, Sodium Sulfate, PEG-90, PEG-150, Aroma, Sulfamic Acid, TAED, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glucose, Ceteareth 80, Cellulose Gum, Aqua, CI 73015
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.