Offer - Steve's Leaves Baby Watercress & Little Leaves 60g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
£1.55 per 100g
Our Baby Watercress may be young, but it's peppery enough to make your nose tingle. Delicious.
10% of our land is dedicated to nature
Flip Me It's Delicious...
In a salad with hot smoked salmon, boiled eggs and avocado, a mustardy dressing, and a good sprinkle of chives.
Preparation and Usage
Eat me with...
Our Baby Watercress & Little Leaves go well with hot-smoked salmon and boiled eggs.
Return To Address
Lower Link Farm,
St Mary Bourne,
Tel: 0800 035 5559
Lower Link Farm,
St Mary Bourne,
Full Product Name:
Baby Watercress & Little Leaves
Keep me in the fridge
Leaves grown in the UK, Portugal, Spain & Italy depending on season, Always packed in Hampshire
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Little Leaves 60% (Baby Red Cos and Baby Chard), Baby Watercress 40%
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 60g bag||RI per 60g||RI daily|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g||0.5%||20g|
|of which sugars||0.1g||0.1g||<0.5%||90g|
|RI stands for Recommended Reference Intake (adult)|
A creamier, gruyère-like version of halloumi, saganaki is the star of this easy dish.
This recipe is perfect for the summer barbecues to come, and great for a hearty meal that everyone will enjoy. The burger is made out of red split lentils, sweet potato, kidney beans and nutritional yeast sandwiched in between two roasted portobello mushroom ‘buns’. These buns really help make it feel like a proper hearty burger and leave you feeling so much lighter and healthier than actual bread. A deliciously healthy twist on a much loved meal. Recipe kindly provided by Naturally Sassy.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.