Sunflower Seeds Waitrose 100g
- Brands: Waitrose
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container and use within one month. For best before end date see side of pack.
Small children can choke on seeds
Preparation and Usage
Perfect for salads, sprinkling and baking
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container and use within one month.
For best before end date see side of pack.
Warning: Small children can choke on seeds.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 25g Serving|
|of which saturates||4.5g||1.1g|
|of which sugars||1.6g||0.4g|
|Magnesium||390.0mg (104% of NRV)||97.5mg (26% of NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
Good source of slow release energy and fibre - flapjacks with a twist, rather than using just porridge oats, mix muesli into melted butter and honey then sandwich with a ribbon of poached prunes for these moreish snack bars.
Deliciously sticky, yet eminently sensible and healthy, these fabulous fruity chocolate flapjacks are a winner at any time of day thanks to their mix of dried cranberries, strawberries, seeds and almonds.
1 hr 5 mins
It's Pizza Party time! Cheese grated, tomatoes washed and Pig is so excited he can't stop doing the Running Man. These delicious pizzas and the colourful coleslaw are so easy to make, you'll whip them up in the blink of an eye. Why not call in the troops and have your very own pizza party! Florentine and Pig's recipes are designed with your children in mind. There are always plenty of tasks they can help you with in each recipe and they are always fun and exciting to eat too! Cooking is a wonderful way to spend time and have fun with your children. Involving them in the process means they will take pride in the food they have made and will enjoy eating and sharing it even more. To see this recipe being made in Florentine and Pig's cottage, go to www.florentineandpig.com
Make a batch at the weekend – then make topping changes through the week. Try adding seasonal fruits such as strawberries in summer and chopped Cox’s apples in September – here’s our suggestions: Topping 1 2 tbsp dried cranberries 1 tbsp pistachio nuts, roughly chopped Topping 2 25g blackberries 25g raspberries Topping 3 25g pomegranate seeds 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
For a healthy high-protein alternative to breakfast cereal, sprinkle some of your favourite nuts and seeds on to a generous serving of creamy Greek yogurt.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.