Offer - Sweet & Sour Chicken Waitrose 350g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per 100g: £1.11
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results microwave.
Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat B 650W 5 mins.
Cat D 750W 4 1/2 mins.
Cat E 850W 4 mins.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place container on a microwaveable plate. Halfway through heating time peel back film lid, stir, re-cover and continue heating for the remaining time. Allow to stand for 1 minute before serving. Check food is piping hot, if not, re-cover and heat for a further brief period.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 5, 190°C, Fan 170°C 20 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place container on a baking tray in centre of oven. Halfway through heating time peel back film lid, stir, re-cover and continue heating for the remaining time. Remove from oven on the tray and allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Chicken breast in a sweet and sour sauce with pineapple and green and red peppers
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Warning: Although every care is taken to remove bones, some may remain.
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
Diced Chicken Breast (28%), Water, Pineapple, Sugar, Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Rice Vinegar, Concentrated Pineapple Juice, Cornflour, Tomato Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Purée, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Colour Paprika Extract, Fermented Soya Bean, Wheat, Molasses, Onion Purée, Tamarind Paste, Clove, Garlic Purée, Cayenne Pepper, Cinnamon
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/2 Pack|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.9g|
|of which sugars||14.1g||24.7g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.