Swiss Chard Waitrose 200g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Price per kg: £7.50
Limited Selection vegetables, specially chosen by our buyers.
Keep refrigerated after purchase.
Cooking Instructions - General. Preparation: Remove all packaging. Wash before use.;
Hob - From Ambient. 4-8 mins
Place in a pan of boiling water, cover and bring back to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer until tender.;
Steam - From Ambient.
Place Chard in a steamer and steam for 5-8 mins until tender.;
Stir Fry - From Ambient. 4-8 mins
Heat 1 tsp of oil in a wok or a large frying pan over a medium heat and fry until tender.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Refrigerate after purchase.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
|RI = % of your daily reference intake|
Cook's Note Chop the vegetables smaller if you prefer; the ratatouille will stew down a little quicker. Variation Swap the Swiss chard for spinach or even Savoy cabbage.
Variation If you can’t find Swiss chard, use the same amount of fresh spinach.
1 hr 15 mins
Cook's Note Always work quickly with filo, and don’t let it dry out because it becomes very brittle.
The pancakes in this dish represent a simpler version of a blini and contain a combination of smoked dill and chard. Replace the smoked salmon with kippers for a cheaper alternative.
Variation Serve up curly kale or spinach instead of chard.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.