Offer - TIANA Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 250ml
over 1 month *
£2.70 per 100ml
Great Taste Award Winner & Voted No. 1 by UK Consumers
Tiana Fair Trade Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is extraordinary, delicious and nutritious, only the very best from selected organic coconuts. Premium quality, totally different to other virgin coconut oils and produced at an ISO 9001 and HACCP certified factory. 100% Raw, unrefined, first cold pressed from fresh coconuts with absolutely no heat used during the production cycle, unlike other brands. Tiana Fair Trade Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is ideal as part a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Brands: Tiana
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Lactose Free, Vegan, Wheat Free, Fairtrade, Organic, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free
- Options: Top Offers, On Offer
Store at room temperature. If stored below 25°C coconut oil will solidify. At temperatures above 25°C oil will liquefy. This is a natural process and no goodness is lost in the transition.
A wonderful creamy taste when eaten naturally. Delicious as spread on toast or can be added to smoothies. This is a food product and not a medicine. Suitable for people of all ages, does not induce high blood pressure and does not affect diabetes. As a dietary supplement use 1 to 3 tablespoons daily depending on your body weight.
Excellent for sports nutrition and can be used for cosmetic and hair applications.
Preparation and Usage
Directions for use: One tablespoon daily or as recommended by your practitioner. Delicious in porridge, smoothies, nutritional drinks or eaten straight from the jar. The finest cooking oil for frying, roasting and baking. Versatile, can be used externally on skin and hair.
Country of Origin
Tiana Fair Trade Organics Ltd.,
Unit 9 Crystal Way,
Pack - Glass
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans; Organic; No Added Salt; No Added Sugar
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy - kJ||3700|
|of which saturates||94g|
|of which sugars||0g|
Lightly smoked salmon fillets make for a quick and flavoursome curry. Cook's Tip: To make this vegan swap from salmon to smoked tofu.
Make your very own healthy Meridian chocolate nut butter cups that look as delicious as they taste and are incredibly easy to make!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.