TRESemme Naturals Conditioner Nourishing Moisture 750ml
66.5p per 100ml
With certified organic aloe vera and avocado extracts, moisturises your hair for protection against damage and breakage. Our silicone free formula for lightweight conditioning, infuses hair with moisture for hair that's noticeably more manageable and moisturised. Discover up to 10 x stronger hair after just one use*. Formulated without parabens and also hypoallergenic, it is suitable for sensitive skin and gentle enough for use on colour treated hair.
*With TRESemmé Vibrant Naturals Nourish & Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner vs non-conditioning shampoo.
From our origins in Salons in 1947, we have been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look & feel fabulous, like they've just stepped out of the salon.
This range has been carefully selected for its advanced technology, driven by our salon heritage we work with our stylists to deliver expert solutions from salon quality products.
TRESemmé® - Professional, Affordable.
- Brands: TRESemme
Our Experts' Tips:
- Start with TRESemmé Vibrant Naturals Nourish & Replenish Shampoo.
- Apply from mid lengths to ends.
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
- Style with your favourite TRESemmé products.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
Preparation and Usage
Our Experts' Tips
Start with TRESemmé Vibrant Naturals Nourish & Replenish Shampoo
Apply from mid lengths to ends
Run a wide-tooth comb or fingers from roots to tips to detangle and work into hair
Leave on for 2-3 minutes
Style with your favourite TRESemmé products.
Country of Origin
IE: Unilever Ireland Citywest,
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Persea Gratissima Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, PEG-150 Distearate, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.