Taiko Lightly Salted Edamame 150g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 2)*
£1.33 per 100g
Source of fibre and Vitamin B1.
Ready to eat. Our delicious Edamame beans are firm and fresh. The cooking process for Edamame is simple: it is boiled in lightly salted water which leaves the natural goodness and nutrients sealed within the pods, only to be released when squeezed out by the lucky eater.
Keep Refrigerated; Not Suitable for Home Freezing
1. Push edamame beans out of the pod
2. Pop the beans into your mouth
3. Don't eat the pod, throw the pods away.
Preparation and Usage
How to eat me:
1. Push edamame beans out of pod.
2. Pop the beans into your mouth.
3. Throw away the outer pod.
Return To Address
Taiko Foods Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Taiko Foods Ltd.,
Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Lightly Salted Edamame
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Eat within use by date. Not suitable for home freezing.
Produced in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Soya Beans, Salt
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||500 kJ / 119 kcal|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
|of which sugars||2.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.