Offer - Tastesmiths D.I.Y. Curry Kit Fish or Prawn Curry 136g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
£2.64 per 100g
The Tastesmiths introduce a fresh way to make great authentic taste.
We believe the taste of home cooked food is unbeatable. We select all the tricky-to-find fresh ingredients, including spices that we freshly grind ourselves, to make cooking amazingly tasty authentic dishes fun & simple.
Finalist in the English Curry Awards (Healthy Curry Category).
On the beautiful west coast of India, Goan food makes the most of what is freely available there ¿ coconut and fish!
A mix of salmon and prawns is our personal favourite, but any firm fish will do. Make your curry hot or mild with the help of our `Heat Guide¿.
Our Goan Fish Curry meal kit contains everything that you need to make a home cooked curry from scratch, leaving you to add an onion, a couple of fresh tomatoes (you can use canned, but fresh are best for this dish) and your choice of fish.
Previously known as Hare's Moor.
- Brands: Tastesmiths
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Lactose Free, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Milk Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Soya Free
- Options: On Offer
Keep in the fridge to keep everything fresh, or pop the pack in the freezer and use from frozen.
Preparation and Usage
Just add: 250g of shelled raw prawns or 350g of any firm fish. If using fish and prawns, use not more than 400g all together, 1 onion, 2-3 fresh tomatoes (or ½ a can) and a splash of oil. Full cooking instructions are included in the packaging. This is proper cooking but with lots of hints, tips and advice.
Return To Address
12 John Street,
Any questions or need some help? We'd love to hear from you - 01922 447659 or email@example.com
You'll also need...
250g of shelled raw prawns (cooked prawns will toughen)
or 350g of any firm fish (coley or pollack are good sustainable alternatives to cod, salmon or haddock. If using fish or prawns, use no more than 400g all together)
2-3 fresh tomatoes (or substitute for 1/2 a can, but fresh is best)
Things you may already have...
1 - 2 tblsp flavourless oil (such as sunflower oil or vegetable)
1/2 - tsp salt (optional)
A squeeze of lemon/lime if you fancy it
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
12 John Street,
Plastic pouch. Card cover.
Full Product Name:
Goan Fish/Prawn Curry
From time to time ingredients may be substituted depending on availability or quality, but we'll always tell you why.
Carefully hand packed in England
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Yeast
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fresh green chillies, Ginger Root, Garlic, Creamed Coconut, Black Cardamom, Green Cardamom, Cloves, Cassia, mixed spices, Garam Masala, Fresh Curry Leaves.
Free from: Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Sodium, Additives, Artificial Colours, Artificial Sweetener. Suitable for coeliacs. Suitable for Clean Eating.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.