Tastesmiths D.I.Y. Curry Kit Madras 97g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
£3.70 per 100g
The Tastesmiths introduce a fresh way to make great authentic taste.
We believe the taste of home cooked food is unbeatable. We select all the tricky-to-find fresh ingredients, including spices that we freshly grind ourselves, to make cooking amazingly tasty authentic dishes fun & simple.
Finalist in the English Curry Awards (Healthy Curry Category).
The Madras gets its name from the Southern Indian spice blend which originates from the City of Madras (modern Chennai). The hot temperatures of Southern India are ideal for chilli growing which is why this dish is usually spicy.
Famous for being hot and spicy, but make ours how you like.
Our Madras Curry meal kit contains everything that you need to make a home cooked curry from scratch, leaving you to add an onion, 1/2 can (or a couple of fresh) tomatoes and your choice of meat. Can be made vegetarian/vegan.
Previously known as Hare's Moor.
- Brands: Tastesmiths
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Lactose Free, Yeast Free, Milk Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Soya Free
Keep in the fridge to keep everything fresh, or pop the pack in the freezer and use from frozen.
Preparation and Usage
Just add: around 450g meat, 1 onion, 1/2 can (or a couple of fresh) tomatoes or 200ml passata. Full cooking instructions are included in the packaging. This is proper cooking but with lots of hints, tips and advice.
Return To Address
Any questions or need some help? We'd love to hear from you - 01922 447659 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll also need...
400-500g meat or for a veggie suggestion 3 waxy potatoes, 1 carrot and a handful of peas
2 fresh tomatoes or 1/2 can tinned or 200ml passata
Things you may already have...
1 - 2 tblsp flavourless oil (such as sunflower or vegetable)
1 tsp sugar (optional)
1/2 - 1 tsp salt (optional)
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
12 John Street,
Plastic pouch. Card cover.
Recyclable card cover
Carefully hand packed in England
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Mustard Seed
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Ginger Root, Garlic, Chillies, Curry Leaves, Dried Chillies, Mustard Seed, Mixed Spices Allergy Advice: For Allergens see ingredients in bold.
Free from: Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Sodium, Additives, Artificial Colours, Artificial Sweetener. Suitable for coeliacs. Suitable for Clean Eating.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.