Tate & Lyle Brown Sugar with Stevia 500g
*Demerara Sugar with Stevia is made from the natural extract of the stevia plant. 1 tea spoon provides you approximately the same sweetness as 2 tea spoons of sugar. So whether you're baking, stirring or sprinkling, you can halve your normal serving without halving the taste. This means 50% fewer calories.
Isn't that sweet?
Got your baking hat on?
If you want more boost in your batch or kick in your cake, sprinkle in a bit more than just half.
When you choose to buy Tate & Lyle Fairtrade cane sugar, you are making a difference to communities around the world. With your help, through the Fairtrade Premium, we support over 20, 000 small-scale cane farmers in developing countries. Discover more at tasteandsmile.com/our-story
- Brands: Tate & Lyle
Tate & Lyle
Store in a cool dry place. Close lid after use.
Return To Address
If you are not entirely satisfied or simply need some help or advice, please contact us on 0845 607 8427 or write to:
Tate & Lyle Sugars,
PO Box 5050,
Country of Origin
Tate & Lyle Sugars,
PO Box 5050,
Bag - Paper
Full Product Name:
Steviol Glycoside-Based Table-Top Sweetener
Store in a cool dry place
Produced in the UK
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar, Sweetener: Steviol Glycosides, Natural Flavouring, Sugar: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 99.6%
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||98.2g|
|*Salt content is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium|
Everyone loves hot chocolate! Now we have discovered a delicious way to enjoy a lower calorie real chocolate version. Don't be tempted to use lower cocoa content as this is where you get the lovely flavour.
This pudding is a gem - it is surprisingly simple and tastes super indulgent. Serve in ramekins or dessert bowls, dusted with icing sugar and frozen raspberries straight from the freezer; it tastes sublime!
These are biscotti style biscuits. Biscotti means twice cooked, once as a log shape, then sliced and re-baked so they're nice and crisp.
This easy to make bread can quickly be decorated with cream cheese frosting or, if you prefer, just dusted with Tate & Lyle icing sugar.
1 hr 25 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Feb-2017 at 01:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.