Offer - Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Caster Sugar 500g
Whether you're making cakes, sponges, mousse or meringues, get creative with Tate & Lyle Caster Sugar.
For all your baking wants and needs, it's the sweet ingredient in any kitchen.
Henry Tate & Abram Lyle Pioneering Founders
Sweetening the World Since 1878
Try more of our sugars
Icing Sugar for delicious dusting and buttercream.
Jam Sugar for quick-setting, simple jams and jellies.
Royal Icing Sugar for perfect piped icing and centerpiece cakes.
When you choose to buy Tate & Lyle Fairtrade cane sugar, you are making a difference to communities around the world. With your help, through the Fairtrade Premium, we support thousands of small-scale cane farmers in developing countries. Discover more at tasteandsmile.co.uk/our-story
Tate & Lyle
Store in a cool, dry place.
Return To Address
Questions or comments?
If you are not entirely satisfied or simply need some help/advice please contact us via www.tasteandsmile.com or write to
'Freepost Tate and Lyle Sugars'
(No Postage Required)
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tate & Lyle Sugars,
PO Box 5050,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Caster Baking Sugar
Produced in the UK
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, Total 100%
Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||99.95g|
|*Salt content is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium|
This light raspberry dessert, served with a spoonful of Madagascan vanilla ice cream, makes a perfect dinner party finale.
Enjoy this creamy, healthy dessert while raspberries are at their plentiful best.
A warming dessert with Autumn berries that's deliciously indulgent, especially when served with cream. A great way to use up leftover bread.
These yummy tarts taste as gorgeous as they look, but take next to no time to prepare.
This typically British pudding is guaranteed to lift you up from the day’s lows. So sit back and indulge in these gooey chocolate puds.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Sep-2016 at 01:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.