Taylor & Colledge Vanilla Bean Paste 65g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £6.14
Our natural vanilla products are made from the finest quality vanilla beans using a unique technique employed for the past 100 years, Taylor and Colledge's vanilla is famous for its unparalleled quality and strength.
Taylor & Colledge
Reseal after opening.
Store in a cool, dry place.
An ingredient for use in custards, cakes, desserts etc
Preparation and Usage
Use 1 tsp = 1 whole cured Vanilla Bean
Country of Origin
Taylor and Colledge,
19 Wakefield St,
Plastic jar recyclable
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Concentrated Vanilla Bean Extract including Vanilla Seeds (47%)*, Sugar*, Fibre: Inulin*, Natural Gum Tragacanth E413, *Organically produced
This is a dessert that can be prepared up to two days before serving - a winner for midweek entertaining. Poach your pears and make the caramel sauce ahead, but warm both before serving.
These blondies start with a buttery sugar cookie-like dough that is packed with crushed Oreo cookies. The dough has a hint of vanilla flavour to it, but it is a relatively plain base. This allows the chocolate and vanilla cream of the Oreo cookies to come through and gives the bars the same flavour that you would find in a batch of cookies and cream ice cream!
A delicious classic the whole family will enjoy.
Lisa Tip: Figs are always rich in complex carbohydrates, a great source of dietary fibre and a wealth of essential minerals such as potassium, iron and calcium.
A delicious dessert, or even brunch, if you're feeling decadent.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.