Taylor & Colledge Vanilla Pods 10g
over 1 month *
£4.00 per 10g
4 whole pods.
Used for centuries by the Aztecs, the vanilla bean is a type of flowering orchid found in lush tropical regions. Following a lengthy curing process the exquisite aromatic & flavouring qualities are released!
- Brands: Taylor & Colledge
Taylor & Colledge
Store in a cool, dry place.
To Make : Vanilla Sugar
Place the vanilla bean in container with about 250g sugar. Seal. Set aside for atleast 1 week. Use this vanilla flavoured sugar to sweeten coffee & milk drinks, in baking & for dusting cakes
Country of Origin
Product of Papua New Guinea
Country of Packing
R.H Amar & Co Ltd
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Finest quality vanilla bean pods
I really love this dessert. It is nice and easy to prepare and you can use pretty much any seasonal fruit, or raisins soaked in Armagnac (2 hours plus) for a great wintery version. If you fancy making things slightly more decadent, serve some vanilla ice-cream on top. The ice cream will melt on top of the hot calfoutis and turn into a delicious mess.
There are few things more delightful than an strawberry tart on a hot day. This strawberry tart calls for the strawberries to be marinated in rosé wine, making this tart even more of a winner.
Pretty vanilla macaroons are given an extravagant raspberry and cream filling. Serve to friends and family as a decadent afternoon treat.
The addition of a vanilla pod and orange zest, along with the subtle sweetness of the luscious Tate & Lyle golden sugar transforms the humble bread and butter pudding into something quite special.
Enjoy this with yogurt, in crumble mixes, syllabubs, or even on top of shortbread!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.